Zephz Cheer Shoes
Promo: Receive 20% off shoe orders with Complete Package Deals
Zephz Butterfly Lite
- 6.5 oz. shoe with dual mesh upper with zephtex™ overlays. zephzlite™ heel wedge, molded thermoplastic heel counter and turbo dry™ lining. Sleek, low profile curved last with a new sole design and stunt heel™ . Cleanable with soap and water. CH0019 Youth sizes 12, 13, 1, 2 Ladies’ sizes 4 - 11, 12
Zephz athletic footwear sizing is based on the length and width of your foot. Determining your proper shoe size is essential to a comfortable fit. The charts provided below are for our cheerleading shoes and for reference only.
We strongly recommend that each squad or team order a size run and be fitted accordingly.
1. Place a piece of 8 1/2″X 11″ blank paper on the floor.
2. Make sure you stand on the paper wearing the socks you will wear with your shoes.
3. With a pencil held vertically, draw a mark at the end of your heel.
4. Do the same at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Now, measure your other foot using the same method.
6. To find your size, measure the heel-to-toe mark and use an inch-to-size. For example, if you are a woman and your foot measures 10″ long, you will wear U.S size 7.5 shoes. For cheerleading shoes we suggest to add 1/2 size because they run tight. So it would be safe to go up to a size 8.
7. If your measurements are between two sizes or you find one foot’s measurement larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.