Zephz Tumble Cheer Shoes run 1/2 size small. Please bump up sizing when ordering. Not available in 3 or 3.5.
Promo: Receive 20% off shoe orders with Complete Package Deals
- Lightweight synthetic upper with embroidered logo. Stitched toe and heel, foam cushioned EVA midsole and rubber outsole with stunt heel™ . Red, yellow, green, blue and black laces incuded. CH0031 Youth sizes 8, 9, 10, 12, 1 - 2.5 Ladies’ sizes 4 - 11, 12, 13
Zephz athletic footwear sizing is based on the length and width of your foot. Determining your proper shoe size is essential to a comfortable fit. The charts provided below are for our cheerleading shoes and for reference only.
We strongly recommend that each squad or team order a size run and be fitted accordingly.
1. Place a piece of 8 1/2″X 11″ blank paper on the floor.
2. Make sure you stand on the paper wearing the socks you will wear with your shoes.
3. With a pencil held vertically, draw a mark at the end of your heel.
4. Do the same at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Now, measure your other foot using the same method.
6. To find your size, measure the heel-to-toe mark and use an inch-to-size. For example, if you are a woman and your foot measures 10″ long, you will wear U.S size 7.5 shoes. For cheerleading shoes we suggest to add 1/2 size because they run tight. So it would be safe to go up to a size 8.
7. If your measurements are between two sizes or you find one foot’s measurement larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.